Category List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is the castle arcade in Cardiff, Wales, a Victorian "mall" lined with little shops and I think it's about a hundred years old. Dying to go see this and go shopping there, not particularly into shopping but people keep telling me how awesome this is.


Download whole gallery
Scotts Monument, Edinburgh
Scotts Monument, Edinburgh

Download whole gallery
Snow in Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
Snow in Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Download whole gallery
This is the castle arcade in Cardiff, Wales, a Victorian "mall" lined with little shops and I think it's about a hundred years old. Dying to go see this and go shopping there, not particularly into shopping but people keep telling me how awesome this is.
This is the castle arcade in Cardiff, Wales, a Victorian "mall" lined with little shops and I think it's about a hundred years old.  Dying to go see this and go shopping there, not particularly into shopping but people keep telling me how awesome this is.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment